[GeoStL] Re: Monday's St Charles meeting

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 06:11:29 -0600

Ken, I don't think it was posted. It is at the Spencer Library.   Bernie

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:18:06 -0800
From: henthor1@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Monday's St Charles meeting
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are going to be at Monday's meeting would you let me know. I just
want to have some idea of how many people will be attending so I know which
conferenceroom to use at work.

Thanks,

Mike Henthorn

  _____

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious
email. Sign up today.
<http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_safety
_112008>