[GeoStL] Re: Monday's St Charles meeting

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:03:57 -0600

Thanks for clarifying this, Steve! Yes, next Monday's St. Charles training
class location is on the calendar at geostl.com. Mike Henthorn (Mikeinmo) has
generously donated the use of a conference room where he works, since we were
unable to reserve a room at the library. A November email blast that includes
information on the class will go out this week. The class is open to both
premium and standard members, and will be an open forum where you can discuss
any SLAGA-related topics you want.

Next year's St. Charles classes will be held on Monday evenings. Dates for 2009
training classes will be finalized at tonight's officers meeting.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

-Laurie (Denmother)

From: bromley@xxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: Monday's
St Charles meetingDate: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 06:42:55 -0600

Bernie,
No, it's not at the Spencer library. The new SLAGA officers have have not sent
out an official announcement.   See the details below from the SLAGA calendar:

Who: All Cachers Are WelcomeWhen: Today - 6:00pm-8:30pmWhere: Craftsmen
Industries, Inc.3101 Elm Point Industrial Drive,St Charles, MO 63301Topic: Open
Forum - Any and All Questions Can Be Asked

Date:
Monday, November 10, 2008

Time:
6:00pm-8:30pm

----- Original Message -----From: "Bernie Ver Hey" To: Subject: [GeoStL] Re:
Monday's St Charles meetingDate: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 06:11:29 -0600

Ken, I don’t think it was posted. It is at the Spencer Library.   Bernie

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ken AuldSent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 5:29 AMTo:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: Monday's St Charles meeting

I would like to know when and where the meeting is going to be.  There has been
so much junk on the freelist, I must have missed it. Ken A

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:18:06 -0800From: henthor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Monday's St Charles meetingTo: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are going to be at Monday's meeting would you let me know. I just want
to have some idea of how many people will be attending so I know which
conferenceroom to use at work.

Thanks,
Mike Henthorn

Sign up today.

SteveIt's not just the destination, but also the path you take and the friends
you make along the way.
See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/