[GeoStL] Re: Molly update

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:05:41 -0500

Thanks Gale.

I like that quote.

Tim

www.PetPhotoKeepsake.com

  _____

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gale R. Nie
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:37 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Molly update

Sorry to hear that. We'll definitely keep her in our prayers. Thanks for
posting the photos. I came across a quote the other day that kind of fits
the situation.

"Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and
give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all
that you were intended to be."
-- Samuel Johnson

You guys definitely don't give up. Molly surely knows how much you love her.

Gale