[GeoStL] Molly update

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:13:16 -0500

Pam and I wanted to give you an update. We took Molly in Tuesday for a check
up and to find out what was going on with the tumor. It had gotten a black
spot on it where they made the incision two weeks ago to drain the fluid.
They determined the tumor had started to grow through the incision
indicating that it has started to get very aggressive. All of the doctors
talked and decided the only chance Molly has is to amputate her leg. They
are certain the cancer has not moved out of her leg and that she will do
just fine with three legs. So we decided to go ahead with the surgery. The
only time they had open was tomorrow (Thursday) so she is back in Columbia.
Hopefully she will get to come home on Friday we will just have to wait to
see how she is doing Friday. We think we are doing the right thing but it
was a very hard decision to make. She still has her spirit and is always
happy and ready to go bye-bye.

Tim and Pam

www.PetPhotoKeepsake.com