[GeoStL] Molly Update

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:30:57 -0500

It has been requested that we send a Molly update to the group.

Molly had x-rays again this past Tuesday and it showed a little more bone
growth.  The bone is not quite healed yet but it is working on it--just
taking its sweet time.  She is feeling pretty good, wanting to play and
trying to run.  The doctors orders are still little or no activity until the
bone is totally healed.  This is the first week off any type of pain
medicine (the checking accounts says "Ahhhh") and so far she is doing well
without the pain medicine.   We are keeping our fingers crossed!  She will
have x-rays in 2 weeks again to check for more progress.

Molly plans to attend the summer picnic so she can see everyone.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and concerns about Molly throughout her
year and 3 months of leg issues.

Tim, Pam & Molly

www.tueltzen.smugmug.com