[GeoStL] Re: Molly

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:21:10 -0500

-
As with all LABS, please be careful when getting him close to small
children..

Labs have been known to lick small children to death!

:-)

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...