[GeoStL] Re: Molly

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 11:04:33 -0500

-
Tim and Pam,

Sorry to hear that. I know it is tough having gone through that several
times. Years later I miss my guys, some more than others, but they are
all missed.

On 7/8/2011 8:22 PM, Tim and Pam wrote:

After a three year battle with cancer we lost Molly on Tuesday, July 5, 2011. She was a trooper all the way up to the end. We are missing her more than we could have imagined.Shadow is helping to fill the hole left but it just isn’t the same without having Molly lying on the floor waiting for a pat on the head or a treat. We went camping at Babler last weekend so we are glad Molly got one more camping trip in. When we got home Monday we had corn on the cob so she got to enjoy that one more time. Those of you that knew Molly well knew how much she liked her food especially corn on the cob.

We have started a gallery on our web site as a memorial to her. If you have any stories or memories of her please post them as a comment on the gallery. We would rather you post any comments on the gallery instead of sending them in an email.

*http://tinyurl.com/4ykbx2b*

**

**

*Tim, Pam and Shadow*