[GeoStL] Molly

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocahing Freelist Org" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 20:22:45 -0500

After a three year battle with cancer we lost Molly on Tuesday, July 5, 2011.
She was a trooper all the way up to the end. We are missing her more than we
could have imagined.   Shadow is helping to fill the hole left but it just
isn’t the same without having Molly lying on the floor waiting for a pat on the
head or a treat. We went camping at Babler last weekend so we are glad Molly
got one more camping trip in. When we got home Monday we had corn on the cob so
she got to enjoy that one more time. Those of you that knew Molly well knew how
much she liked her food especially corn on the cob.

We have started a gallery on our web site as a memorial to her. If you have any
stories or memories of her please post them as a comment on the gallery. We
would rather you post any comments on the gallery instead of sending them in an
email.

http://tinyurl.com/4ykbx2b

Tim, Pam and Shadow

www.petphotokeepsake.com