[GeoStL] Re: Moga weekend

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, there was a kids course of five or so caches. I did not get to go to any
because I was competing (4th place :-D) and was pretty wiped after. They were
temporary and thus not logable so perhaps a permanent logable non-competitor
course would solve this dilemma.

Oh, and BTW: the weather WAS special ordered. :-D

Cheers, Sarah (CF30)