[GeoStL] Milwaukee Cache

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:10:07 -0500

There seems to be mixed reviews on that one from the finders. Of course if
were to name it A. Busch, then those of us who wouldn't care for the
contents of the cache wouldn't be as suprised as the finders of the
Milwaukee Cache.

"To commit our children to the care of irreligious people is to commit lambs
to the superintendency of wolves." -- Timothy Dwight, President of Yale
1795-1817

Jen
http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/nyisutter
St. Louis BookCrossing Chapter
http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/stlouisbookcrossers/Main.html

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.