[GeoStL] Re: Milestone Pins

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:41:29 -0600

-
If anyone would like to purchase a milestone pin or coin to complete their
collection, thecachingplace.com has 100-, 200-, 300-, 400-, 500-, 1000-, 1500-,
and 2000-find pins and non-trackable coins. The trackable geocoins that were
awarded are available from coinsandpins.com, and can only be purchased as
coin-and-pin sets.

Although we would like to, SLAGA will not be able to present awards for
milestones that were reached prior to September 2008. Since milestone awards
are a new benefit, and SLAGA could not afford to retroactively award premium
members for their past milestones, the officers set last September as the
starting date for the awards. That date was chosen because the new officers
were installed in September.

We hope everyone is pleased with the awards that they received. We're trying
hard to offer more benefits that SLAGA members will enjoy.

-Laurie (Denmother)