[GeoStL] Re: Milestone Pins

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:44:15 -0600

-

You can be my Facebook Friend how's that?  LOL
I think my picture is on my gc.com account.  Or maybe not.  Hmmm..  could be
my Kyd. Can't remember now.
Besides, we've moved.  Mostly. I've been to a few lunches. VERY, very few,
but I've been there. Where were you???

I think there should be an award for the longest time it has taken to hit a
milestone. (Although, I may be able to think of one other person that may
also apply to lol).

Nancy