[GeoStL] Re: Milestone Pins

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:42:51 -0600

-
Aw c'mon, Nancy. If we're going to give you an award, the least you can do is
let us see your smiling face :)

-Laurie (Denmother)> From: sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Milestone Pins> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:50:25 -0600> >
-> Can we pay for shipping?>
Nancy-the-never-event-attending-members-who-may-even-hit-a-milestone-in-this-year>
 > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Laurie Elfrank" <Subject: [GeoStL]
Re: Milestone Pins> > > > -> > Yes, premium members who reach their 100-, 500-,
1000- or 5000-find > > milestones after September 2008 will receive an award
going forward. Pins > > are awarded for 100 and 500 finds, and trackable
geocoins and pins are > > awarded for 1000 and 5000 finds. Recipients will be
sent a congratulatory > > email to let them know at which event they will
receive a milestone award, > > and recipients must be present at a major event
(Spring Picnic, Fall > > Picnic, or Winter Potluck) in order to pick up their
award. There will be > > a cut-off time shortly before each event so that we
have enough time to > > get any geocoins engraved with the recipient's caching
name. If you are > > not present at an event when your name is announced, SLAGA
will hold your > > award until the next time you attend a picnic or potluck.> >
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw> Missouri land use policies -->
www.MoCache.net> Mogeo forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php> "NGR LIST"
--> //www.freelists.org/list/mga