[GeoStL] Re: Milestone Awards

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:42:32 -0500

-
Hey. Some other guy posted the exact same message but in a smaller font. Y'all almost have the same last name, so I guess you think nearly the same as well.

On 3/19/2012 10:11 PM, Mike Henthorn wrote:

            *Because the Spring Picnic is April 22nd the deadline for
            getting Milestone Awards in to the SLAGA officers will be
            this Friday March 23rd so that we will have time to get
            the coins ordered. You can post the information here or on
            the forums on the web site (preferred location). Don't
            worry, if you don't reach that milestone before this
            Friday we will be presenting the awards at the Fall Picnic
            which will be coming up quicker than we all realize. You
            can also send the officers an email at officers@xxxxxxxxx*

Mike Henthonr

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->