[GeoStL] Re: Mike's pointers

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:41:55 -0500

-
And no, I don't hold people responsible for caches turning up missing.
There's any number of reason's it could. But, we should do all we can to
keep it from happening. Part of the fun of an urban cache is retrieving it
without being seen. Looking casual till no one is looking, or stetching our
arms when the Busch stadium security guard is staring at you :). To me, it's
just part of the game to keep the hiding spot a secret, even in a crowd.

Jen

~ love a book? let it go! ~ Bookcrossing.com
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/nyisutter

Subject field