[GeoStL] Re: Mike's pointers

  • From: "Dru C Reeves" <drur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 07:05:58 -0500

-
I only have a 123 finds but nearly all of them are NOT in urban areas.
Different people cache for different reasons. Mine is to get out into the
woods and see some pretty areas. Urban caches are not high on my priority
list. When I look at all the caches in St Louis, it is no wonder than many
people in the group have 500+ logs. You can find that within 40 miles of
downtown St Louis.

I have done caches that take half a day for a single find. How many caches
could you find in St Louis in half a day?

Dru