[GeoStL] Re: Merry Christmas w/a New/Used GPSr

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 05:58:11 -0800 (PST)

Darn!  I just bought a new/used Garmin Etrex Mariner.  I am giving my Garmin
Etrex to Doodles for CHRISTmas.  Yeah, I know...I'm cheap and selfish, right?
Would you go buy a brand new GPSr for a 12 year-old?  I am interested in seeing
how he takes care of this one.

Pam said NO! I don't need another GPS.
Merry Christmas
Tim, Pam & Molly