[GeoStL] Re: Meramec MOGA pin.

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:02:25 -0500

-
Thanks, but, I hardly consider myself in the same league with those guys.. They are maniacs.. I am the casual cacher who stays steady... Except for 1 weekend a year! :-)

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:43:16 -0500

Greek Guy holding the GPS with the bushes behind. The
bushes had little eyes peeking out and the cache was right
behind the guy.
----- Original Message ----- From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe