[GeoStL] Re: Meramec Flooding

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:49:22 -0500

-
Brian and Sue Steele wrote:
    *   /From/: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
    * /To/: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* /Date/: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:40:11 -0500
Does this mean YOU guys are flooded?   Nancy  _____________

Afraid so.  We just got a permit to go in tonight around 6 and look at the
damage.

Praise God that they lowered it to 28ft.  We had about 6 inches in our
kitchen/main floor.

The basement was totally flooded.  I can't imagine if it would have been

the total 31.5ft.  We recovered the tugboat about 2 blocks away, so that

was a bonus!

Good luck to you. Took a bunch of pictures of the area around Fenton. My thoughts are with you and all the other folks that are getting a bit of water.