[GeoStL] Re: Memorial Day Weekend

  • From: "Shalane Blackmore" <skblackmore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:05:48 -0500

-
Thanks, however, we are already commited to the camping down at Pomme De
Terre lake, will try to do some caching in Springfield as we are going to
bass pro's bif sale saturday that weekend.  Looking real hard at the deal
they are gonna have on that Oregon-GPS.

Are you coming up for grandmas bday this weekend?