[GeoStL] Membership

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:18:11 -0500

-
  Jen, the reason I initially mentioned the $30 is because it looked to me
like he didn't want to spend a bunch on a PDA and the PDA sure wouldn't do
him a lot of good without the queries. I am a premium member and it is worth
every penny of it.  Bernie

-
The $30 is for a charter membership at Geocaching.com. One
of the benefits of being a member is pocket queries. You
have a choice of a montly membership for $3/month, or a
yearly membership for $30.

I guess you could consider it paying $30 for pocket
queries. I consider it paying $30 to keep gc.com alive and
in return they give me some perks.

---

Subject field