[GeoSTL] Members list.

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Geocachers Association" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 16:45:10 -0500

For the last few minutes I have been updating the our ?Members List?  and
looking for joined dates, missing names and stuff like that. There  are now
37 geo-folks on the little list but It occurs to me that there are many
members that only *I* know are here. There are even a few folks I haven?t
figured out names for yet! You know who you are? lurking in the geo-shadows
of the list :-)  Some address are intriguing. Names like ?purrply?, and the
?madfaxman? gets my mind a wandering (speaking of which, I am still looking
for that FIND note from barrammus) anyway, pop in sometime and say HI!

Glenn

---
I am Virus Free, I just aways twitch..