[GeoStL] Re: Member stats

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:58:58 -0600

-
I know several people really like the stats page, I myself never look at
them, but, it just seems like such a hassle everytime GC changes something,
Paul have to spend hours trying to get it working again. I really wouldn't
care if they dissappeared for good.. Thats just me..

I really believe that other listing sites such as Navicache would be more
popular if they did away with the stats. No one wants to use waymarking.com
because it doesn't add to their clicks on GC.Com. Thus, the root of all evil
lies in the stats! :-)

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..