[GeoStL] Re: Meet-and-Greet Caches

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:37:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be in St Louis caching tomorrow morning before the meet and greet....not
sure yet exactly where but am leaning toward the Fenton area as I need 7 caches
before I come to the lunch. I also have a list of caches that I have not done
in the area and will be glad to share with people who want to cache afterwards.
  In the area I have not done:

  PrestiDIGITation (GCXXPC)
  Fun Days at Ferndale (GC14J2X)
  Hey You Pikachu!
  Fry Another Day
  Red Dwarf Series
  Respndez s'il vous plait
  The Cat's Micro #2
  Natalie's Cache
  Total Eclipse
  Rocky Hollow
  Meramec Bend
  Al's Hunger
  *Zoom-Zoom*
  Meramec Greenway Micro
  Greentree Pavilion
  Greentree Bridge

  But I am open to any suggestions. I need 7 before the event so that the event
itself is my 900th cache.....and I  hope to help Laura (Purple) to get 3 before
so that the event will be her 250th cache.

  My cell # is 573-578-5569 and I am hoping to be in St Louis by 9 at the
latest.

  Dan

Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Dan,

That list looks great. Are you wanting to do those before or after lunch?

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx