[GeoStL] Meet, Greet & Eat

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Group" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:25:17 -0500

-
Laura,

Thanks for setting up the event.  We had a lot of fun.

Lobocs and I will be planning one for early-November.  We're thinking
of an early breakfast in North County.  Being Fall, there won't be
much daylight, so caching afterward may be short.  We'll plan on 15
caches or so for a group hunt and then leave a few hours for people to
go their own way.

If anyone has any suggestions of breakfast places in North County,
we're open for them.  We're tentatively planning on November 3rd.

Andrew (yawetag)

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx