[GeoStL] May Happy Hour

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:59:28 -0500

-
I put a note on the cache page but I'll make a note here, too.

I got a last minute chance to go visit my daughter in Springfield this weekend
so I won't be able to attend Happy Hour with you all.  I'll go ahead and make
the reservation for our usual set of tables and make sure the nice folks at
Shamrocks are ready for our group.

I'm so disappointed 'cause I figure there'll be all kinds of exciting talk
about GW at happy hour, but on the other hand I haven't had a chance to see my
kid in a long time.

Susan

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->