[GeoStL] Re: Mark Twain Lake Trail Map

  • From: Casey McLennan <cjmc517@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:12:40 -0800 (PST)

i don't know why the hell it says i'm subscribed to this. i've never even heard
of this "geocaching" and this is a new e-mail address. how did i become part of
this?

Dwayne Collett <dmcollett@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
For those interested, a GPX file with tracks of the trails at Mark Twain
Lane can be downloaded from here:

http://tinyurl.com/2l5upg

Waypoints for my best guesses at campgrounds, trailheads and trail camping
areas are included.

This was created from the Corps PDF trail map using ExpertGPS, so I cannot
guarantee it's accuracy.

Dwayne aka CornCat