[GeoStL] Re: March Event

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 06:16:42 -0600

I dunno if my last e-mail went through...but if anyone wants to drive down in a
convoy. We're planning to leave about 5 pm from Hawthorn Elementary in
"Eastern" St. Peters on the 19th. I'm in the process of getting some other
"team" members together. We don't plan on doing the team course, but we just
want to do course "A" for fun.

Mike or someone, could I get a copy of the waiver that you're having people
sign down there? I need to go over it with the kids' parents.

Signed,
Chris