[GeoStL] Mapopolis

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:18:40 -0600

I went and bought a subscription to Mapopolis (99.00 Yr) So I could download
caches, like Stace had the other day, onto my Palm.. Problem is, they don't
support Palm and the email I got from support was basically, "Wow, sounds
cool.. Don't know much about it though..."

So now I am looking at selling my subscription to anyone who has a Pocket PC.
It seems to work great if you are running Pocket Windows. They act like all the
features for Pocket PC are in Palm OS version..

The subscription gives you the map viewer and unlimited downloads of any street
maps for a full year. There are 375 days left on this subscription.. I will
sell it to the highest bidder up to 75.00.

Next, is there anyone running Delorme's Street Atlas USA v4.0? It sound like
some people have uploaded waypoints to it without too much trouble..

Mike