[GeoStL] Re: Map Confusion? Elephant Rocks SP??

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

Yep,   Jim is right,  they have built a new road that now goes to the west of
the park whereas the old road you went to the east.  LuAnn

JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:Joe,
 Highway 21 used to run to the east of Elephant Rocks. Now I think it is hwy O.
If your map shows a SR-RA that led into the southern end of the park, that is
where new Hw-21 runs. Microsoft Streets & Trips shows both as Highway 21, but
the new one is also called Vetern's Memorial Highway. I only have the new Hwy
lisyed on a couple of maps. If you want, I can send you a map showing it.

Strider

  I got to meet Josh in Sioux City, Iowa, March 24, 2005