[GeoStL] Man vs Nature Cache Archive or Adoption

  • From: "d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx" <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:30:11 -0500

-

I am considering achiving the Man vs. Nature cache.

Why?

Not many finds - folks often pass by this cache to do the Tour of Creve
Couer.

The cache was originally placed to show the conflict betweem Man (the new
bridge) and nature.  Well man won.  The bridge is built.

The first waypoint is very close to the archery range.

The cache may need maintenance again.  I would rather pull this cache than
maintain it again. I replaced the entire cache once already. I have some
other new cache ideas that I would rather spend my time on.

However I was not the original placer of this cache.  So if someone else
wants to adopt this cache, than you can save it from the archives.  If not,
it will be archived around March 1.

If you haven't found it yet. You could repair it as you find it and then
adopt it. It will show up on your cache list as a cache you found and
placed.
Speak up or say bye-bye.

Subject field