[GeoStL] Re: Mail Order in Webster Groves

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:02:43 -0600

-
Judi,

It is right in front of you,  you can even see it sitting in your car.  You
don't have to "dig" for it.  You probably already touched it a few times.
Just remember, it is out of place, with no reason for it being there, but it
is not so out of place you would recognize it right away.  An everyday
object.  Not one that us women would use everyday, but sometimes.

Bridget