[GeoStL] Magellan game cache in St. Louis?

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:07:56 -0500

I wrote up a small article for SLAGA Newsletter (part 3)
about the Magellan game caches for this year, but I don't
know when that will be published.  I just noticed three
new 'adventures' posted on the Magellan site and one sounds
like it is in St. Louis.  Some think Memphis, but Dorkus & Co.
has good reasoning that it is in St. Louis (and I agree).

You can't get to the details unless you fill out a lengthy
form and give details about your live so you can get a
login, but here is a piece of what the first clue is:

       Adventure 19

             Journal Entry 1

              Waltz across the States

              Now is my chance to take advantage of the absence of the Afetta
family and stay ahead of the game. I am afraid that I cannot BE THERE to
uncover the forgotten treasures that rest in Germany. But for now, North
America is mine. I will waltz and promenade across the States and return again
to the home of the King. Beyond that, to the center of the monument that rushes
and flows over 200 years. My mind has come back into focus after the successful
adventure in Sacramento. The notes on my old paper map are revealing all of
their mysteries. I have reclaimed my hog and my goal is clear. I will posses
the treasure.

GIF image

JPEG image

GIF image