[GeoStL] Re: Magellan Treasure Hunt

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 12:31:41 -0500

-
I guess, I shoulda gotten up earlier! LOL Here's my log on the Magellan cache...

 Good greif guys! I woke up @ 5:30 & found that the coords had been posted. So
I entered them
& was on the road before 6:00 thinking I had a good chance. I drove nearly
150miles, parked in
the parking lot .4 miles away & quickly walked back to the cache site. I found
it @ 8:30 only
to discover I had been beaten!!! :-( Oh well, at least I got a hat. What time
were the coords
posted\?\?\?!!!! God bless! Believer Quincy,IL

Subject field