[GeoStL] Re: Mad Chef caches

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 06:13:19 -0800 (PST)

-
We've done half the series.  I don' t think the order matters too much other
than the last one being the final.

  We haven't decided if we will be joining the group on these since we've done
half of them or if we are going to possibly tackle Weldon Springs (there are
about 20 caches in that area that outdoorman hasn't done yet and many I haven't
tackled) or Zombie Road and the two Aggets caches.

  Sara
Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Is this the order that they need to be completed in? I know that GCRBG8 is
the first one.

We will meet at GCRBG8 at 9:00 AM on the 2nd of January, 2006. Meet in the
parking lot. I will bring some donuts..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..