[GeoStL] Re: MOGA winners?

  • From: Glenn <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:35:30 -0500

congratulations to the old dudes.

You win a prize basket of Bengay, Gerotol, ace wraps, energy drinks and ibuprofen.

On Apr 4, 2009, at 8:42 AM, CDS231 wrote:

I'll brag for the team.

The SLAGA Silverback Team won the whole shootin match. Minnesota Cup and all.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 12:34 AM, Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I need the competitors pics so I can create the page with all the stats. Mike you won some stuff.. Not sure what. I will let you know tomorrow..