[GeoStL] Re: MOGA question

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:03:04 -0700 (PDT)

Steve is right. At the Mark Twain Lake MOGA's, cell phone reception was crap in
general. However, providers like AT&T (not sure about the others) have gotten
better over the years and I have started to get decent service there now. So,
you might have it decent there. At least for AT&T, it says it has the
Shelbyville area pretty well covered..

-Michael

The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.

Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.

- RuPaul -