[GeoStL] Re: MOGA pictures?

  • From: MutherAndSun <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 23:11:05 -0700 (PDT)

Sun accidentally deleted and reformatted the camera after doing several
earthcaches (requiring pix) in Indiana.  I had a cacher send me this link
http://cardrecovery.com/ and I downloaded and bought the program.  I recovered
all the pictures.  I used the program a second time when my niece deleted
everything from her camera.  It worked fine.
  -Tracy of MutherAndSun

Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Anybody out there got any pics from MOGA. I was just
uploading pictures to develop at Walgreens to scrap
tomorrow and accidentally deleted all my pictures from
my camera. UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I would be ever
indebted.

Cindy
JC GEO

http://mail.yahoo.com