[GeoStL] Re: MOGA and Funds

  • From: Ssudio@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:37:14 EST

-

In a message dated 2/9/2005 4:29:43 PM Central Standard Time,
griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We  are selling Pizza Cards for Domino's that allow the purchaser to receive
a  medium pizza when a large is purchased. This can be used up to 20  times.

Thanks for the clarification.  The first post I saw on this was simply
something about selling the cards, but I don't remember anything in the post
about
it being a fundraiser for this group.  (and let's face it, we are all  being
inundated with fundraisers from church, school, scouts, etc)   I  hadn't
replied for that reason.

I'm gonna ask around to see how many we need!

Thanks

Jana
chosenlass

"To me, drumming ought to be a subtle and delicate art-shouldn't  sound like
falling down the stairs with a drum kit."
~ Sting,  Stormy Monday

Subject field