[GeoStL] Re: MOGA Waiver (MOGA RELATED)

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:53:43 -0600

-
Susan, Yes...
Brian - You are good to go.. However, I got Terry's and I could not read
it.. It came out real light. So she will need to resend it..

Just an FYI, If you didn't send in a waiver before the event, you will get
an email. If you don't hear from me, you are good to go!

150+ will be there.. It looks like a good time..
Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050