[GeoStL] Re: MOGA Staff Meeting 060211

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:31:45 -0600

-
Question of the Day:
Choose one correct answer:

Which is more unusual -

1) People who take pictures of other people in meetings.

2) People who go and LOOK at pictures of people in meetings.

Oh good..  much evidence of fast food at least I know I'm looking at SLAGA
people,
Although I thought there was a secret geooath to always uphold the value of
Tupperware and like products and not abuse and torture it. With apparent
glee I might add.

At least now, for those attending, you know who to look for ... ... ... ...

Nancy