[GeoStL] Re: MOGA Registration

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:24:07 -0600

-
The deadline to order meals is the March 12th. The deadline for registration
is March 15th. After this time, you will not be guaranteed a packet,
(lanyard, coin, etc..). You can register the day you arrive provided we have
a signed waiver 72 hours prior to the event. We probably could have said it
better in the manual..
:-)

It is park policy that we have all waivers turned in 72 hours prior to the
event.

It will be physically challenging. Big Hills. However, if your map reading
skills are ok, you can do all the caches with little up and down. We placed
our section (12 caches) in about 4 hours, 4.5 miles, and we are 2 fat guys
and an old man. :-) To get all 60 caches in one day might be a little
challenging.

In the past events, we have had people doing caches that have not seen
others at the caches. Some told us that they felt alone even though we had
over 100 people hunting. You might run into people at some caches and
others, you won't.

We would like to have the stats back. Hopefully someone who knows how to
program can help with this..

Thanks for you interest in MOGA.. We hope to see you there. When you arrive
is up to you. We have several who are coming later on Saturday..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050