[GeoStL] MOGA Pictures and Molly

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 19:08:13 -0500

Thanks to everyone that shared pictures Pam and I enjoyed them.

Pam and I have had a rough week. When we got up on Sunday at MOGA Molly
couldn't use her rear left leg. We had x-rays taken last week and everything
looked ok so they said to keep her quiet and on the pain medicine. This last
Sunday her leg got worse so we got her into see the surgeon today. Turns out
the pin in her leg moved up and was pushing on her knee cap. They made a
small incision and pushed it back into place. He hopes it will stay in place
but if it doesn't he will take it out next time. He hopes it will stay in
place for at least 4-6 more weeks to give the bone more time to heal.

Tim, Pam & Molly

 <http://www.PetPhotoKeepsake.com> www.PetPhotoKeepsake.com

^  ^

  .   .