[GeoStL] Re: MOGA? Not Going?

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:54:36 -0500

-
I'm coming up tomorrow. Look for white Dodge Caravan at Indian Creek. It's my home away from home for MOGA. It's a little cramped but at least I know it's waterproof.

Susan

On Mar 26, 2009, at 10:32 AM, CribbageWitch wrote:

-
I'll look for your pop-up when I pull in.

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php