[GeoStL] Re: MOGA Central has moved!

  • From: Steve Bromley <steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:09:21 -0600

Bob,

They are trying to insure a 100 year old building in need of $250,000+ in
repairs to bring it up to standards.  Put 500+ people in it and what do you
have?  A situation that any insurance company would find a way to get out
of as quickly as possible.

*--Steve*

*It's not only the destination but the path you take and the friends you
make along the way*