[GeoStL] MOGA Central has moved!

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA LIST <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 21:12:26 -0800 (PST)

Just in case anyone did not get the memo just put out...I got this email:

Location: Illinois, United States
MOGA made an announcement about MOGA 2013 (Mega-Event Cache) at 3/7/2013

Log Date: 3/7/2013
Attention Moga Attendees:

The
 MOGA CENTRAL location unfortunately needs to be moved to an alternate
location due to unforeseen circumstances. On Thursday, March 7, 2013,
the MOGA directors were informed by the City of Shelbyville that the
Chautauqua building would no longer be available for the event due to
the cancellation of the insurance policy covering the building. The
insurance cancellation was effectively immediately. MOGA CENTRAL will
now be located within the Shelbyville High School gymnasium, which is
located 8/10 of a mile to the west (4284 ft as the crow flies). The MOGA
 Directors would like to personally thank Tad Mayhall of Shelbyville
Works!, the City of Shelbyville and most importantly the Shelbyville
School District for working with the MOGA directors to ensure the event
has the resources available to meet the needs of the participants.
Groundspeak will be updating the coordinates on Friday, March 8th. The MOGA
directors are also working with our local reviewer to update
other affected events. More announcements will be made as we continue to work
through all of the logistics of moving the event and we thank you
for your patience and understanding.

Moga Directors

Visit this log entry at the below address:
http://coord.info/GLACEGY1