[GeoStL] Re: MOGA Cache Hide Saturday Oct. 30th

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:48:38 -0500

-
Y'all seem to do this when I cannot make it. Sorry I cannot help.

On 10/26/2010 9:28 AM, Jim Greene wrote:
Thanks, I'll see you there!

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 7:28 AM, Mike Henthorn <mikeinmo1@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mikeinmo1@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Jim,
    Mike Jr and I will see you here.
    Mike

    On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

         Hi All,
          We are planning the MOGA 2011 cache hide on Saturday Oct. 30
        at Rend Lake. We are meeting at 9:00 am at the North Sandusky
        Recreation Area. Coordinates are N38 03.931 W88 59.788. This
        is on the west side of the lake south of where Hwy 154 crosses
        the lake.
          Everybody is welcome, and participating in this hide will
        NOT disqualify you from competing at MOGA. Please reply to
        JimSGreene@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:JimSGreene@xxxxxxxxx> if you are
        able to help. Please bring a lunch and drinks, we should be
        able to get all of them placed in one day. Also be sure to
        bring your cords to connect your gps to the computer. Thank
        you and we will see you there.

-- Mike Henthorn
    M & M Entertainment Company
    636-866-4644