[GeoStL] MOGA Cache Hide Saturday Oct. 30th

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:07:39 -0500

 Hi All,
  We are planning the MOGA 2011 cache hide on Saturday Oct. 30 at Rend Lake.
We are meeting at 9:00 am at the North Sandusky Recreation Area. Coordinates
are N38 03.931 W88 59.788. This is on the west side of the lake south of
where Hwy 154 crosses the lake.
  Everybody is welcome, and participating in this hide will NOT disqualify
you from competing at MOGA. Please reply to JimSGreene@xxxxxxxxx if you are
able to help. Please bring a lunch and drinks, we should be able to get all
of them placed in one day. Also be sure to bring your cords to connect your
gps to the computer. Thank you and we will see you there.