[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2-Person Team Question...

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 07:57:09 -0600

-
Mike, you make a good point but because of what Rich mentioned about the,
"wait here," that is what made our decision to go with youngest. Think of
Kory and Rich caching as a team, even without the 3 legged duck. I know they
are suppose to stay together but it made more sense at the time to
discourage an old timer picking up a track star who can get 25 of the
punches while he waits at the bottom of the hill. Maybe next year they can
do something to change it. I think it should be revisited. However, it will
not be my call...

Mike