[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2012 is now posted!

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:24:22 -0500

Arlene, I saw your note last night before I went to bed so first thing this
morning I snagged a room reservation.

She said "we look forward to seeing you in April-oh, NEXT April"

Just a note: the state park also has cabins with heat and AC, but you have to
use the nearby campground facilities.  ($35)